got rice?
well I haven't posted on for over a month...this blog isn't dead...yet.
I've moved down to the DC area, I technically live in northern Virginia. I'm about 20 minutes away from DC and CGI-AMS, which are in opposite directions from where I am. I start work tomorrow, that should be interesting and exciting. I've just been exploring DC and hanging out with lilian and ian.
yesterday we went to get take out at this chinese restaurant and while we were waiting we noticed three black tinted SUV's and a black lincoln town car parked right in front of the restaurant. Then we saw about a 4-man security detail standing around (they were wearing suits and had an ear piece). We scanned the inside of the restaurant and besides seeing more asian families, another table of guys in suits we see the national security advisor Condoleeza Rice. The funny thing is that I think about half the people in that restaurant didn't really know who she was. Just someone famous with bodyguards. Plus they were the only table drinking wine at the chinese restaurant. This was just one of your ordinary chinese restaurants, nothing too fancy. I guess that was the first political figure I've seen in dc.
I've moved down to the DC area, I technically live in northern Virginia. I'm about 20 minutes away from DC and CGI-AMS, which are in opposite directions from where I am. I start work tomorrow, that should be interesting and exciting. I've just been exploring DC and hanging out with lilian and ian.
yesterday we went to get take out at this chinese restaurant and while we were waiting we noticed three black tinted SUV's and a black lincoln town car parked right in front of the restaurant. Then we saw about a 4-man security detail standing around (they were wearing suits and had an ear piece). We scanned the inside of the restaurant and besides seeing more asian families, another table of guys in suits we see the national security advisor Condoleeza Rice. The funny thing is that I think about half the people in that restaurant didn't really know who she was. Just someone famous with bodyguards. Plus they were the only table drinking wine at the chinese restaurant. This was just one of your ordinary chinese restaurants, nothing too fancy. I guess that was the first political figure I've seen in dc.
Hahaha. That's awesome. I thought you were going to see rice rockets...
Posted by
Me |
2:29 PM