March Madness
So I'm not a real big college basketball fan but nonetheless I somewhat follow it cuz eventually some of these guys are going to play in the NBA and it would be good to see how they were in college. Even though college ball is totally different from the NBA. You can be the man in college, win all the rewards but then just become another basketball player once you join the NBA. Even though the tournament started already and is down to only 64 teams I'll give my picks on what's going to happen. I already got the first game wrong but here they are...
I'm picking the little unknown school Saint Joseph after their long weekend to bow out of the tourney in the sweet 16 by Manhattan. Why Manhattan? Am I bias? maybe but I'm randomly picking them to go to San Antonio and the Final Four. I'm picking UConn to come out on top of Stanford cuz those Stanford kids are going to have to study for their midterms at one point so their head is not going to be in the game. Who's midterms would be harder? UConn's or Stanford? Plus UConn has a guy called Emeka Okafor, isn't that such a cool name? Well I guess Childress isn't okay and that fro can help block some shots.. I'm still picking UConn. Going to pick Texas over the Blue Devils and Coach K to make it to San Antonio. Not sure why, but Duke can't win. I picked Texas to knock off the Blue Devils rivals, the Tar Heels and Roy Williams in the round of 32. Texas will also take out Louiville and Pitino. I guess I'm just picking Texas to known off teams with good coaches? I'm picking Kentucky to get to the final four and win it in the championship game over Texas. Yeah, Texas will beat Emeka Okafur and the Huskies.
So since this is march madness, I've got to pick some random upsets so I'm going to pick providence to get to the sweet 16 and loss to kentucky but that's not much of an upset. I'm picky vandy to get to at least the sweet 16 along with wisconsion. Well looks like I didn't really pick many upsets.
So those are my picks, not predictions since I don't follow college basketball closely and these picks are based on my own random guesses, no logic whatsoever. If I was going to predict something, maybe I'll start with the oscars or something like that.
I'm picking the little unknown school Saint Joseph after their long weekend to bow out of the tourney in the sweet 16 by Manhattan. Why Manhattan? Am I bias? maybe but I'm randomly picking them to go to San Antonio and the Final Four. I'm picking UConn to come out on top of Stanford cuz those Stanford kids are going to have to study for their midterms at one point so their head is not going to be in the game. Who's midterms would be harder? UConn's or Stanford? Plus UConn has a guy called Emeka Okafor, isn't that such a cool name? Well I guess Childress isn't okay and that fro can help block some shots.. I'm still picking UConn. Going to pick Texas over the Blue Devils and Coach K to make it to San Antonio. Not sure why, but Duke can't win. I picked Texas to knock off the Blue Devils rivals, the Tar Heels and Roy Williams in the round of 32. Texas will also take out Louiville and Pitino. I guess I'm just picking Texas to known off teams with good coaches? I'm picking Kentucky to get to the final four and win it in the championship game over Texas. Yeah, Texas will beat Emeka Okafur and the Huskies.
So since this is march madness, I've got to pick some random upsets so I'm going to pick providence to get to the sweet 16 and loss to kentucky but that's not much of an upset. I'm picky vandy to get to at least the sweet 16 along with wisconsion. Well looks like I didn't really pick many upsets.
So those are my picks, not predictions since I don't follow college basketball closely and these picks are based on my own random guesses, no logic whatsoever. If I was going to predict something, maybe I'll start with the oscars or something like that.