moving
I went home to clean up room this weekend because my parents are selling our old house. We've been living in this house for over 20 years so we've collected a lot of sh*t in our house and of course we don't throw anything away. I'm the weird one in my family in that I don't keep random stuff lying around compared to the rest of my family but I still have some random stuff in my room. Some notable things that my sister and I found in our rooms are:
my gameboy.. the original one with all my games and my game genie. Remember the game genie where it helped you cheat on games and didn't have to type random codes at the beginning of the game like UP, DOWN, UP DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, A, B, A,B START. (Is this the Contra code?, I forget).
I also found my Magic: The Gather Cards...its a card game that is similar to Dungeons & Dragons. I also found my Sticker Album when I was much, much younger. Didn't remember that at all.
My sister found an old diary of hers when she was about 10, it was the funniest thing in the world reading it now. But the best thing my sister found was her New Kids on the Block scrapbook!..... I was so shocked that she actually made one when they were popular...wow...
Leap year post! Can't post on this day for another 4 years!
my gameboy.. the original one with all my games and my game genie. Remember the game genie where it helped you cheat on games and didn't have to type random codes at the beginning of the game like UP, DOWN, UP DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, A, B, A,B START. (Is this the Contra code?, I forget).
I also found my Magic: The Gather Cards...its a card game that is similar to Dungeons & Dragons. I also found my Sticker Album when I was much, much younger. Didn't remember that at all.
My sister found an old diary of hers when she was about 10, it was the funniest thing in the world reading it now. But the best thing my sister found was her New Kids on the Block scrapbook!..... I was so shocked that she actually made one when they were popular...wow...
Leap year post! Can't post on this day for another 4 years!