Moving update
You know those big rectangular dumpsters that they have at construction sites, well we have one of those in our drive way now. This weekend we cleaned up our basement and our attic. Man was there a lot of junk. We found stuff that was from our previous house. Of course we dumped it cuz if we didn't use it in this house, we're not going to use it ever.
Got some glasses for our apartment cuz I seem to break all of the ones we have
I think I know where I got my interests for CS from. My mom found one of her old resumes (circa 1976) and it said that she knew "PL1, Assembler and Fortran" for her computer skills. Never heard of PL1. Has anybody heard of it? Albert?
Got some glasses for our apartment cuz I seem to break all of the ones we have
I think I know where I got my interests for CS from. My mom found one of her old resumes (circa 1976) and it said that she knew "PL1, Assembler and Fortran" for her computer skills. Never heard of PL1. Has anybody heard of it? Albert?