« Home | house on the market » | work » | Scili » | Matrix Ping Pong » | Moving update » | March Madness » | moving » | NASCAR » | Old times » | update » 

Thursday, May 20, 2004 

gmail swap

So it seems like people are willing to do anything to get these gmail accounts. People have been selling these accounts on ebay and they go for as much as $60 but I just found this site that allows people to trade "stuff" for a gmail account. Some are pretty cool and random...

- kung-fu lessons from the student-of-a-student-of-a-student of Bruce Lee's instructor
- a hookah from Cairo
- be the godparent of someone's next child
- an authentic bible signed by Jesus!
- 4 lb. of fresh fudge
- artifacts from Gabon, Africa (where is Gabon?)
- someone will name their firstborn after the swapper
- 1 week vacation rental in Maui (taken already...doh!)

man...I wish I saw the maui one...I have a gmail invitation if someone is interested...