update
So after being called a "BLOG SLACKER!" I've been inclined to blog. I did alter some of stylesheet of my blog a few days ago but didn't blog anything....so....
What have I been doing? Well for my AI class we had to solve the "sliding tiles puzzle." It looks like this. So this guy Sam Loyd in 1878 (inventor of Parcheesi) posted up one of these boards in a newspaper, a 4x4 grid with all the tiles in order except for 14 and 15 being swapped. He offered about $40,000 to anyone who could solve it. However he was basically fooling everyone cuz it turns out it can't be solved....dam him. I heard we were going to solve the rubik cube problem instead....that would have been cooler.
Hopefully I won't be such a blog slacker in the future and post more often....we'll see....
What have I been doing? Well for my AI class we had to solve the "sliding tiles puzzle." It looks like this. So this guy Sam Loyd in 1878 (inventor of Parcheesi) posted up one of these boards in a newspaper, a 4x4 grid with all the tiles in order except for 14 and 15 being swapped. He offered about $40,000 to anyone who could solve it. However he was basically fooling everyone cuz it turns out it can't be solved....dam him. I heard we were going to solve the rubik cube problem instead....that would have been cooler.
Hopefully I won't be such a blog slacker in the future and post more often....we'll see....