« Home | A great pillow... » | Drop it Like a FOB » | Hong Kong » | evac plan » | snow in dc area » | Being on the other side » | Matrix Pole Vault » | Thesaurus » | london » | National Air and Space Museum » 

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 

Gmap Pedometer

Whenever I run or bike, I always wonder how far I've ran/biked. I found this website where I can calculate it by creating the exact route I took. Some person did it using Google Maps. Its pretty cool, you just create a starting point and then keep creating mid points and it will keep calculating the distance. The person who created it apparently lives in Hoboken so you have to click on the "I'm not from Hoboken" link to get a map of the US and then zoom down to where you are.