« Home | Matrix Pole Vault » | Thesaurus » | london » | National Air and Space Museum » | web-based apps » | guilt free viewing » | Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence » | Improving f***ing morale in the office » | google searches » | yacht cruise » 

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 

Being on the other side

I volunteered to interview prospective brown students who live in the area and they gave me three people to interview. I think it will be fun but a little weird since I've never been the interviewer before. I've always been preparing to be the interviewee but now I'm on the other side of the table; the side with some power =). These seniors are probably going to be dressed up and all nervous when they really don't need to be. If I think about it, I'm in a position where I can potentially make an impact on these people's college choice. What an eerie thought.