« Home | National Air and Space Museum » | web-based apps » | guilt free viewing » | Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence » | Improving f***ing morale in the office » | google searches » | yacht cruise » | keeping her happy... » | got rice? » | Get lucky through video games... » 

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 

london

For Thanksgiving I didn't have any turkey, instead I went over to the United Kingdom to thanks the British for letting those castaways sail to america. I put the pics on imagestation cuz its easier then posting it on this blog. I went with my sister and parents and basically did the whole touristy thing while we were there. The main thing I wanted to see was Stonehenge which was really cool. Saw Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, Roman Baths from when the Roman Empire controlled England. Missed a chance to see an original copy of the Magna Carta cuz I wasn't keeping track of time...that was a bumper but it'll be there the next time I go whenever that will be.