Inside Man

I saw Inside Man this weekend and I thought it was pretty good. I haven't seen many Spike Lee Joint's but it was well made. The main players in the movie was Denzel Washington, Clive Owen and Jodie Foster. I didn't like how Jode Foster played her character but she had a small part so it wasn't a big distraction. Denzel and Clive were solid. The best line in the movie was when one of the hostages gets sent out of the bank and someone on the S.W.A.T. team yells "oh shit...an Arab!" in which the hostage replies "i'm a sikh!" My only question is how did Clive Owen's character find out all that information to be motivated to rob that bank?
**Updated the quote.
actually his response was "i'm a sikh!" the interesting thing is i was just talking to this guy last week about sikhs. he made a movie about how they're commonly mistaken as terrorists because of their turbans: http://www.alsolikelife.com/Filminformation/dastaar.html
Posted by
madmanrich |
2:28 PM
that was a solid movie. watching denzel and jodie foster trying to out serious each other was pretty entertaining. you know, i kind of want to be a hostage negotiator just so the nice bad guy can drop a diamond in my pocket. that'd be pretty sweet.
Posted by
AJ |
5:12 PM